Intellectual Property Rights Compliance
In order to ensure compliance with national and international law governing Intellectual Property Rights clients are asked to familiarise themselves with the Prohibited Content Statement below. Particular attention is drawn to item #8.
Prohibited Content Statement
Use of The Claymore CMS by any individual, company, or website that engages in any of the following activities is strictly prohibited:
- Publishes or discloses any personally identifying information or private details about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor)
- Manufacturing, marketing or selling products or services or content typically associated with unsolicited commercial email or spam. Examples of such include; Online and direct pharmaceutical sales. This includes but is not restricted to health and sexual well being products
- Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
- Manufactures, sells, or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
- Introduces viruses, worms, trojans or other harmful code to the Internet
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening or harassing activity
- Publishes content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups, or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence
- Provides content, including copy and images, of authors, artists, photographers or others without prior express written consent of the content owner
In addition, we reserve the right to prohibit the use of The Claymore CMS by any company at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to change or modify this statement at any time. Any questions or concerns about your use of The Claymore CMS and its services can be emailed to:
You hereby agree to indemnify us and any third party distributor of content against all claims and costs arising:
- In connection with the content supplied by you, whether for breach of intellectual property rights defamation or otherwise.
- Out of your failure to comply with any law or statutory instrument.